Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This happens to me all the time. I spend hours searching the stores and online, can't find that perfect answer to my problem, find a compromise, get the project finished and then find the solution I had been looking for in the first place. Well, don't you know Ikea, those Swedish design geniuses and makers of fine meatballs, actually make a storage system that can be used with sloping ceilings like my closet. Check out the Broder line. It's a bit heavy duty, designed more for attic than master closet, but it would have made life a little easier. And it's pretty reasonably priced, too.

Frustrating as it is to have come across that solution now, the closet is working out beautifully and I'm quite happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for finding a storage system that works for you. I think it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete